Saturday, August 15, 2020

Halfway!

 Brain cancer is...

 ...halfway through Birthday Month!

Geoff and Beth are summer birthdays too.  Is this a conspiracy or something?

We don't see much of them these days, so tonight was a wonderful treat.  We enjoyed a great dinner and then, on the back patio, dessert.

Darrell and I have been on a fruit-pastry-ice cream dessert kick, so for tonight I made a peach strawberry pie with basil.  Sure, there were skeptics in the crowd, but we were all won over by the fresh twist the basil added. Gotta try it?  Here's the recipe.  Now I can say that I, too, baked during COVID. 

What?  You notice that Beth and Andi's dresses look similar?  After I bought one in Dana Point for myself, it was clear that Beth needed one for her birthday too.

 

These are not our first matching sundresses from a beach, nor was it our first team fashion show.  Here's to the good old days...today.

Happy Saturday, Friends!

Tonight's Bloom



 

2 comments:

  1. Double the beauty, double the fun! Happy halfway!!! PRUGS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it? Double the fun because we're only halfway through? You're a clever one!

    ReplyDelete