Monday, February 27, 2017

A(nother) Great Day!

Brain cancer is...

...having a(nother) great day.  

I dropped my phone (again!) and broke the screen (again!) today.  The phone is locked and requires keypad entry, which I cannot provide because...the screen is broken.  Darrell recognized me as a woman on the edge and took me straight to the AT&T store for a new phone. See?  Super hero.

I can't access most of the day's photos, but here are some reasons why it was a(nother) great day:

  1. It's still raining!
  2. We ordered Darrell's final round of chemo today!
  3. It's Mousse's first birthday!  He doesn't look that happy, above, but he hasn't had his cupcake yet.
  4. Breakfast with Gordon was great.  We're starting to plan his 90th birthday.  [Here's the inaccessible picture of us at the Village Eatery, in front of the "Glendora" mural.]
  5. Lunch and the afternoon with LuAnn were also great. [Here's the inaccessible picture of LuAnn and Darrell in front of one of her favorite Mexican places in Azusa.] 
  6. The Welshons welcomed their newest granddaughter today! 
Today is proof that some Mondays are Fundays.

2 comments:

  1. I am a professional phone dropper. When I drop my phone in the most precarious of situations people look over in fear and horror. One time my phone went flying out of my pocket while riding my bike and bounced across the street. But I have a professional phone dropper case, I pick up my phone and don't even check to see if the screen is cracked. Do I have the most stylish case? No. But I get to enjoy technology without one of the burdens that comes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me feel less alone today, C! Thanks for letting me know that it's not a curse to be a phone dropper; it can be a profession! I can picture your phone bouncing across the street. I got the 3x screen glass and the otter case. It looks like an army phone. I like it. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete