Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Problem with Sleeping In

Brain cancer is...

...awake early.

The problem with sleeping in (until 7:30, not noon, by the way!) is that only Andi does it.  And when I do it, Darrell is up scheming.  Above you see the image that greeted me at breakfast.  (Yes, Darrell brought me coffee and made breakfast, but stay with me here.)

Each sticky note, in order, lays plain the plan for the day.  But, hey, they are sticky notes, so Darrell is flexible and open to reordering the day's activities.  Give, give, give.

We accomplished every sticky today, including the array change.  Check out my beautiful placement.

But, hey, everyone works...

...right?

(PS:  Guillaume Family Life Hack:  Sticky notes for collaborative planning.  You're welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment