Friday, January 12, 2018

All (Conference) Systems Go!

Brain cancer is...

...relentlessly supportive.

Today and into the night was conference prep.  The Titan student volunteers met for training for the big event and made these terrific pieces:

Darrell did the pizza pick up and delivery. I am so grateful for Darrell’s relentless support.  I am almost certain he thinks I'm certifiably crazy, and yet he just keeps smiling, just keeps delivering pizza.  I know what a fortunate woman I am.

Another reason I am fortunate? My best friend from sixth grade surprised me and flew in from Utah to help with the conference. Leslie was great at the 2016 conference, and here she is to work her magic again.  Hurrah! 

Here’s to good partners and good friends:  the greatest of fortunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment