Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Three More Reasons Everyone Needs a Darrell

Brain cancer is...

...highly skilled and multi-talented.

You've heard me say that my husband is my hero, and I know I'm not alone.  I've heard more than one of you say that Darrell's your hero too.  Today he reconfirmed his hero status with his many skills.

Above you that Darrell started the day by diagnosing a sprinkler failure.  I learned terms like "pipe union" and "seized pipe."

Later, he used this laptop...


...to diagnosis a "USB-to-VGA-Adapter problem" in the desktop machine.

Fortunately he had enough energy (and skill) to make a Caesar salad and grill...

...fillet mignon and potatoes for dinner.

Everyone needs a Darrell!

Even though we haven't walked and it's only 6:21, we hereby cease and desist all work-related activities.  After dinner on the patio, we plan to watch the final episode of Game of Thrones and call it a night.

Happy Wednesday, Team D!

(PS...Gordon update:  We saw Gordon this morning.  His recovery is progressing.  Hurrah.)

3 comments:

  1. So, so grateful to hear about Gordon’s continued progress. Continued Prugs! Regarding Dr. Darrell’s vast skill set, please be mindful of adequate compensation per contract negotiations and prior agreements. If you have questions, you have my number.
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counsel: Please rest assured that, as always, Darrell is well compensated for his efforts and that we as an organization will continue to provide a safe and healthy work environment. Your continued diligence is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always my hero too. From our conversations to his strength and willingness to always, in all ways, lend a helping hand or arms! It may go without saying but Andrea is my hero too as she is to many.
    Thank you both in friendship and love over these many years. Muuuuuaaahh!

    ReplyDelete