Monday, January 6, 2020

Darrell Guillaume, Shoe Hoarder

Brain cancer is...

 ...finding fun new habits.

I am not certain, but I'm pretty sure that if my partner's sentence begins with the words, "I'm not a shoe hoarder, but..." I am dealing with a shoe hoarder.

Above you see that Darrell has several pairs of viable shoes, including three newish pairs that are great for long mileage.

Long-time shoe lovers call it "collecting" not "hoarding," Big D. Welcome to the club.

Cancer  Course Update

Darrell's MRI scan is scheduled for first thing tomorrow morning.  I'm proud of how calm and good spirited he's been all day, despite some nerves.  Thanks for your good thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Shoe hoarder? Maybe. But an empty shelf except for push up bars in a closet? I have no empty shelves anywhere in my house or garage. Maybe I need to look in the mirror and ponder....Am I a Hoarder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe hoarders, unite! This is the best team ever! Biggest prugs and good thoughts for today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears that both shoes and hoarding are subjects close to many hearts. Let's all keep looking in that mirror...whether it's to look into our own eyes or to look down at our awesome kicks. : )

    ReplyDelete