Thursday, January 16, 2020

Man Flu Strikes Woman!

Brain cancer is...

 ...banishing the Man Flu.

Sure, Darrell has the sniffles.  A slight cold really.  But yesterday afternoon I came down with...the Man Flu! 

If you haven't seen the iconic 2017 YouTube video that chronicles a guy's day succumbing to the Man Flu, briefly, Man Flu is the horrible virus that nearly kills men while women with similar symptoms take some medicine and head off to work.  It's a joke that men, with the same symptoms as women, feel that they are much sicker.

(Here's a link to the original [we think] video.  Be forewarned.  The girlfriend gets fed up with the Man Flu and curses at the end.  Stop the video at 2:23 to avoid the cursing.)

My Man Flu had me spending last evening in front of the fireplace.  Unfortunately, I still had Man Flu when I awoke this morning after 10 hours of sleep.  Fortunately, the Flu lifted after Darrell gave me 10 minutes of pure pity.  If you, too, come down with the Man Flu, let me recommend Darrell's eradication services.

We went on to have a productive and pleasant day.  Above you see lunch in the dining room.  We're not sure when our table got so big.

Among other projects, Darrell tackled the motion sensor light in front of the garage.  No more sneaking up to our front door in the dark, Friends.

Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment