Thursday, May 28, 2020

Improvising Andrea


Brain cancer is...

...Andi imitating MacGyver.

With my disability, I am entitled (and don't get us started about using entitlements!) to an America the Beautiful Access Pass.  The pass allows me, and people in my car, to go into most national parks and access to other federal lands (like near the cabin) for free.   We wanted to use the pass near the cabin, but it needed to be displayed on the rear view mirror and we forgot the hanger.  

Not to worry.  Andi jumped into action used plastic tape and a cord to make a hanger that would make even MacGyver proud (I heard the music to the show in my head as she worked (here).  One cannot even tell the difference between the two in the photo above.

On a disappointing note, we just learned the our son Alex's graduation ceremony from residency has been canceled.  We know that almost every family has been affected by COVID and has missed proms, high school graduations, college gradations, and other rites of passage that are normally automatic.  Our sympathies are with all of you.

Today's Blooms

Chris's jacaranda tree is blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment