Saturday, May 16, 2020

So Many Reasons to Smile

Brain cancer is...

 ...making smiles all day long.

Darrell just gifted me with this happy veggie snack.  Gotta smile.

He gave me an art workshop for Mothers Day, so I started smiling early.
While I used brush and ink, Darrell smiled about his root removal success.
The last of the avocado tree that refused to fruit!  Bonus:  A hole big enough for a small jacuzzi ("or a body," says Darrell).

We finished the Medicine Cabinet Project today too. As you see, you must smile twice when you enter the powder room.  Once when approaching the cabinet...

...and again when you open it.
mirrored interior
We hope you had some reasons to smile today too, friends.

P.S:  I was NOT smiling about my pedicure today.  I did it myself and then charged me $40.  $40 for an amateur job with no callus remover?  Ridiculous!  I almost walked out without paying, but I didn't want to burn any bridges. I ended up covering the bill but not leaving a tip. 

Today's Most Infectious Smile Award

Winston, Smiling in Raleigh
Today's Bloom
Seeing blooms planted by Summer before she left makes us smile.  This is her nasturtium, from Gail.  Thanks Gail!  Thanks Summer!

Yesterday's bloom:  We think Chris called it:  Western larkspur.  Thanks, Chris!


Photo Credit:  Winston's winning smile was captured by Meridyth.

No comments:

Post a Comment