Monday, April 10, 2017

Darrell Guillaume, Color Genius

Brain cancer is...

 ...unabashedly bumptious about wardrobe skills.

You and I know Darrell to a humble man...usually. 

Lately he's been a bit boastful about his dressing choices.  One day he proudly displayed his black shorts-gray shirt combination and said, "It's amazing what I can do with just a couple colors."  On another he remarked, "I'm very happy with my wardrobe selection" (Yes, another shorts/tee shirt combo.)  One morning he awoke and said,"I am excited about my plans for my choice of clothes for the day." 

Today he took his boasting to a new level.  He selected the shirt to wear after his array change.  In the picture, above, he's marveling, "I am a color genius!"  Do you see what I mean?  He no longer even needs to find perfection in the shirt/shorts match; now it's enough to just pick out a shirt.  Genius!

He makes me laugh every day.

We hope that you had some moments of genius, laughter, or both to get you through your Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment