Thursday, April 19, 2018

Beauty Head

Brain cancer is...

...occupying some prime real estate.

I am always happy for array change days because I miss Darrell's head.  I call it "beauty head," and in the photo, above, you can see why.  Lovely, isn't it?

Medical stuff:  I thought you might also like to see how his head looks when the Optune arrays come off.   You see how the arrays left dents.  And you probably see a red sore spot between the two dents.  We shift the arrays each change to let the skin rest and heal. 

You'll be impressed to know that this Darrell's most fragile scalp area because it's the tumor side, hence the surgery and radiation side.  Beauty head!

Let's play "I spy!"  Can you find the scar?  It's healed so well!  Need a hint?  Why not click here for that crowd pleasing post from 2/15/16:  The staples. 

Happy Thursday, Team D!  



1 comment:

  1. Eric starts optune on wed! Might be needing some advice in the future!

    ReplyDelete