Sunday, April 15, 2018

“I’m retired.”

Brain cancer is...

...retired. 

Today’s excitement was the above scene at the park.   (Click here for the thrilling live action version.)

Given his expertise in fluid flow and experience in piping design, Darrell explained the situation to me clearly.

By the time we made it around the lake again, the park rangers were on the scene.



I asked Darrell if he’d like to help them out.  He didn’t even blink:  “I’m retired.”

Amen to that!

Happy Sunday Team D., and may your week treat you gently, regardless of your retirement status.

 

Bonus Content, High Cute Factor




2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet. Where is their mama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama and Dada were both hissing at Darrell, just out of camera range, as I got the shot. : ) I'll text you the pic. Just look at the size of those feet!!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete