Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Feeling Smug

Brain cancer is...


...so close to the finish line!

The last day of training for the magical science and art English Language Development camp is tomorrow.  See how close we are to the end of the week?   

When Christine dropped me off at home post institute, Darrell greeted me with a very long, completed to do list.  Most impressive.

A public shout out to my husband, whose patience I appreciated deeply this evening.  I finished prepping for tomorrow at 8:30.  He waited without complaint that whole time.

By 8:45, here was our view:

What a lovely setting in which to feel smug.  (Lazy Dog.  Perfect temperature. A few smiling dogs to greet.)

Ok, we know the danger of stumbling at the finish line.  We’ll keep our heads in the race.

We hope this Tuesday gave you at least one moment of smugness as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment