Monday, July 1, 2019

Miles to Go Before We Sleep

Brain cancer is...

...ready for bed.

With so much going on in our world, the Guillaumes did not get much sleep last night.  Darrell and I were in bed by 10:30, up by 2:30 a.m.  No good reason.

Regardless, we as a family covered many miles today.

Darrell covered miles in the car, dropping me off at my three-day institute, then driving to Glendora to talk with (first) LuAnn and a doctor and then (second) with Gordon and his team.  And Darrell came home and got in more miles doing things like replacing the battery in our van. Go, Darrell, go!

Contrariwise, Andi's miles came step-by-step.  By the end of my workshop, I had 12,000 steps:

I walked nearly six miles in one room.  That's funny.

Both Yoast Guillaume driving teams covered their hundreds of miles successfully and converged in Salt Lake City in time for dinner. 

Summer sent pics of great views, like this one, from her mom and her trip east, approaching on the northern route.

We have enough miles that we can call it a day.  And maybe sleep.

We hope your July 1st miles were easy, loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment