Monday, December 2, 2019

One. Done.

Brain cancer is....

 ...celebrating one last face-to-face class for 2019.

When I stepped outside after my class session tonight, I was struck by the above view.  This was the last face-to-face class session of 2019.  (We still have online things and final presentations one morning, but you get the point.) 

Darrell made his incredible support look easy this semester.  I am very appreciative.

There can be only one Darrell.

One More One

I made Darrell panic at the park this morning.  When we arrived, I suggested, "Hey!  For fun, let's see how many of yesterday's 15* bird species sightings we can recall."  His response?

"Oh NO."  He named a different game instead:  "Let's spot the non domesticated mammal species."

"Squirrel!"  One. Done.


*Yes, 15. Not bragging.

No comments:

Post a Comment