Monday, May 23, 2016

Appreciating

Brain cancer is...

...appreciating.

We are back in Fullerton after a perfect trip.  To catch you up on our escapades:

  • We had a great Saturday in Chicago with Meridyth and Matt...


  • ...before hopping on our train and meeting more new friends.
Diana and Chris, from TN, celebrating their 10th.
  •  We ate more delicious meals and saw more stunning scenery.
Somewhere near New Mexico/Arizona border

  •  We arrived home this morning and celebrated with an array change.  
(Because you're missing Darrell's head, I know.)

 Darrell managed Optune like the super hero he is, and he's feeling great. 

Our trip leaves us with the lesson that there is much that is right and good in the world.

Thanks for being a part of it!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new hat Darrell is wearing, perfect for Summer (or all seasons in California). Such a rad trip!!! I love AZ and NM, I'm sure the train ride through the northern areas was breathtaking!

    I don't know if you are accepting submissions to add to your travel list but East Coast Amtrak really has its act together and is a great way to get around, including efficient quick rides too. Business people will actually ride the Acela instead of flying between major metropolitan areas (I had no idea this actually happened in the US!) When Stephanie and I visited each other, the train is what we took! People laughed and thought it was odd when I told them I wanted to drive to my sister in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Charlene! We definitely want to add the East Coast to our travel list. We're also thinking of Fullerton to New Orleans. Darrell will get a rainbow of fedoras for the trips!

    ReplyDelete