Friday, May 13, 2016

Less Work for You Today

Brain cancer is...

...less work for you today.

 After yesterday's gala 100th post celebration, you deserve a break.  Just a couple updates:

  • Darrell's last day of double chemo is today.  Then it's 23 days off.  He tolerated the double dose well.
  • We managed our first array change fine yesterday.  See my handiwork (and one of Darrell's new button-ups) below:

If you'd like a more orderly, numbered version of the 100 lessons from yesterday's post, click on this link:  100 lessons .  It'll take you to a Google doc with "view only" privileges.

Hellllooo Friday! Enjoy!  (Unless you're a triskaidekaphobiac that is. Then just stay safe.  It'll be over soon.)


A note about posting 101+ :  When we started this blog, I just picked a background and hit "new post."  I didn't learn the software, I didn't look back to my  gmail address to check comments (sorry Leslie!), and I didn't edit published posts for errors.  I've since seen lots of small errors (a few dates, a street name, a dosage, an attribution).  I was tempted to go back and correct so that we have an accurate copy, but we decided against it.  What we wrote (my errors) were part of the experience at the time.  We'll try post titles and better monitoring in this and future posts.  Maybe.  But I am sorry about any errors or omissions that have interfered with your blog experience.

2 comments:

  1. That is one freakin' cool helmet! :0) What's was Picard's name when he was taken over by the Borg in Star Trek? Starts with an "L" I think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darrell appreciates your appreciation. Locutus. Very sexy.

    ReplyDelete