Friday, May 27, 2016

Arrrrrray We Go!

Brain cancer is...

 ...a chance for Optune word play!

Here are the arrays, placed with the new, personalized maps. To celebrate?  Word play!
  • Darrell's word play:  "Up, up and arrrray we go!"
  • Summer's word play:  "Hip, hip, array!"

Three more additions on the topic of anniversaries and love:

1.  Here we are having fun at the Pint House for our anniversary last night.  Selfie silliness. It was the first (of many to come) day of fun in Year 33.



 2.  Today Darrell joined me in the waiting room at our dermatologist for my routine "freezer burn" appointment.  I told our doctor about Darrell's diagnosis.  After hugging me, and despite him being behind schedule, he joined me in going out to the waiting room so that he could hug Darrell and give his best wishes.  Darrell was very touched by the kindness.  It was another small act of love added to the apparently endless great kindnesses that populate Life 2.0.

3.  Dear friend Teresa was reading the 100-lessons blog post and sent us her lesson.  Teresa lost Deborah to lung cancer, and she allows us to share her lesson here.  Thanks for this empowering lesson, T!


"Cancer is a great destroyer, but it cannot destroy love. (I still get to feel my love for Deborah every day--ha ha cancer!)" 


No comments:

Post a Comment