Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Birthday Hiatus

Brain cancer is...

 
...on hiatus for birthday celebrations.

Today consisted of only VGT (very good things) in a cancer hiatus for Andi's birthday.  Block 23 had chocolate cake ready at 9:00 for class (nothing better!).  Further, they wished Darrell and me well with a bottle of Pinot Noir and a gift certificate for Amtrak. Planning begins...now!

Many, many texts, emails, calls, and other celebratory thoughts came my birthday way. 

I taught my very last class.  Thanks for your awesomeness, Block 23--couldn't have had a better ending to the summer.  Then my wonderful family celebrated with great burgers and Kona pie at Islands.  We ended the day at our comfy-seat theater to see Ghostbusters.

 

Much fun.  Thanks everyone, for celebrating happy times with us, in addition to seeing us through the tough ones.

Happy, happy thoughts to you as well! 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment