Sunday, March 5, 2017

Trying New Things

 Readers Advisory:  Fellow Titans, this is old news to you.  Skip.  Or maybe watch it through newbies' eyes?

 Brain cancer is...

...not impeding Darrell's efforts to try new things.

With me on family medical leave from Cal State Fullerton, I don't go to campus much.  Going to campus feels like those dreams where I go to my work in pajamas.  Therefore, I have managed to deny Darrell's requests to hike around campus to see the Titan Student Union (TSU) remodel, which was finished in fall.

Today was the day for it.  During our walk, we saw, for our first time, a cormorant in a tree:

Ok, Cormorant.  If you can sit in a tree, Andi can go see the TSU.  Wow!  Here's a slideshow of what we saw.  (Sorry, no "before" pics.)  We were really impressed.


Thanks, Darrell, for encouraging me to try new things!



No comments:

Post a Comment