Thursday, June 29, 2017

Andi's Perfect Day

Brain cancer is...

..making things happen.

I'm sorry to keep talking about work, but work provides a new lens for life through contrast.  Today Darrell created my perfect day.  It went like this:

  • I slept until 9:30 (after two weeks of 6:00).  
  • He greeted me with hot coffee (yes, and whipped cream) while I was still in bed.
  • We finally walked in the park again (above).
  • I spent the day grading.
  • We had a wonderful dinner on the patio at Hidalgo's.

  •   The guitarist made it perfect. He said that it wasn't the first time that he'd heard that he had mad skills.
 
  • We finished with a walk through Fullerton's Farmer's Market.



It's great to be alive and out and about, isn't it?  Thanks, Darrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment