Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hitting Our Stride

Brain cancer is...

...very busy!

When I texted Darrell during a spare moment at today's institute, he texted back, "Too busy to talk." Funny, funny Darrell.  It's taking some time, but we definitely feel like we are hitting a new stride with me working.  Apparently it involves a lot of sugar (above). 

Adjustments that are working for us are simple things like, after Darrell picks me up, we drive around in the cool (and, might I add, freshly washed) car and talk until we have both made it through our lists.  And I stop working at a set time so we can hold hands in front of an episode of Law and Order.

Today the family even carved out the time to have a tasty, conversation-filled dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.

Tonight we finish the day content.  We hope your day ended well too.


PS...Did I mention sugar?





1 comment: