Friday, August 11, 2017

Built In Degreaser

Brain cancer is...

...embracing domestic duties.

Deep into my grading (which is done!), I handed Darrell my phone and entreated him to take the picture for today's posting.

He says he scratched his head and wandered about the house and yard until--Eureka!--he got it!  Above you see the results of his efforts.

Darrell is embracing domestic duties.  He highly recommends the above automatic dishwasher detergent with built in degreaser.  See that tiny pellet in front of the bag, above?  That's it!  Our drinking glasses have never looked better.

He says to tell you that he is now retired from his role of photographer and is not available for your next event. 

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try your tip on our glasses. I will advise results soon. Regarding photo shoot... I have faith and high hopes that I will experience Big D s creativity again

    ReplyDelete