Friday, August 18, 2017

Pickles, Park, and Passwords

Brain cancer is...

  ...having a "P Word" day.

After the intensity of yesterday, today offered a perfect balance.  Above Darrell displays the pickles he made.  

For our walk at the park...

...Darrell parked the way the cool kids do.



Shortly before the Help Desk at CSUF closes, I discovered that I had been locked out of the Portal, and Darrell and I needed to hustle to campus to show my ID and update my password.

The Help Desk is located where I formerly worked when I was part of the Faculty Development Center.  It was like a reunion.  I saw several friends I haven't seen in more than a year.  Better yet, I got to show off Darrell to them. My friends were thrilled to see him after all this time, doing so well.  It was joyous.

We hope your Friday was...perfect.


2 comments:

  1. Wait. What?? Darrell made pickles!! Please, may we have the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing out loud! Darrell says the pickle kit was from the kids. He's going to ask them for the details.

    ReplyDelete