Friday, July 13, 2018

Our Grand Finale

Brain cancer is...

 ...soaking up every last minute together.

Tomorrow the three couples go our separate ways.  Tonight we had a great last dinner together, at the Lift.  In fact, the dinner continues.*  

I just happened to have my computer handy at dinner because I was completing photo transfers so each couple had every other couple's photos.  Thus I could post a photo in the moment.

You can imagine the conversation as we reflected on the past 9 or 10 days together.  How did it pass so quickly?

Darrell and I head back to Seattle on the train tomorrow. 

Thank you, dear friends, for enjoying this trip with us, physically or virtually.

*Two side notes: First, my seat as I blog is about where the photographer stood to take the photo, above, so my view is the same as yours, minus people.  Second, some of us can hear the revelry from the Lift from our open sliding doors in the Westin's Tower where we are staying, nearby.)



No comments:

Post a Comment