Monday, July 30, 2018

"You Take Such Good Care of Me!"

Brain cancer is...

 ...best crew ever!

Darrell launched our saying, "You take such good care of me!" with his regular statement of gratitude during array changes. We've discovered that, actually, we take good care of each other.

I am doing a bit of training for my birthday run (So soon?).  Today's run was at Yorba Regional Park, with Running Coach Extraordinaire Christine.  As Christine and I took big loops around the park, Darrell scrambled to intercept us with water and supplies.  You see Darrell in action, above.

Darrell is the best crew ever.

Here we are at the finish line.

 Best coach, best crew ever. You take such good care of me!

4 comments:

  1. You both are amazing! Nice to have such a wonderful support person! RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My PhotoGirl!! I can’t believe it! Thank you SO MUCH for checking in! You are incredible in the work YOU do! Welcome to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought running nine miles could be so fun! Thanks for letting me join in! Crew Darrell is unbelievable! Prugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So THAT's your idea of fun! Good to know. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete