Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Family, Fire, and the Outlander

Brain cancer is...


...spending the evening by a fire after a day with family.

Today was a day of successful family business. 

Above you see our sharp new fireplace screen, framing our pleasant fire.

We hope you are well and feeling okay amid the CO-VID craziness.

What’s on Our Television

Are you a fan of Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series? Many members from the Munns half of our family are faithful followers.  LuAnn spread interest to Meridyth and Andi in the early days of the novels. (Andi’s admission:  I read the with series repeatedly during late night reading sessions.  Once I finish reading all the books end to end, I start over at book one again.  I’m in book seven currently. Again.)  When the novels reached the small screen in a popular series by the same name, the Munns fan base grew.  Tonight Darrell and I are starting Outlander Season Three on Netflix.



No comments:

Post a Comment