Saturday, November 28, 2020

Tiny Finale

 Brain cancer is...

 ...almost done with the "tiny" thing.  We promise.

We had delightful morning, basking in the Southern California sunshine and in Nova's escapades.

We kept the tiny dog (above) for a couple days for our tiny finale.  
 
Okay, and also, I need to admit one more tiny thing. We only speak the truth in our posts, but I didn't tell the whole truth yesterday.  I did make a full sized flan, but when I checked the fridge this morning, I remembered that I also made a tiny flan.

It seems best that I admit it and we all just move on.

A good distraction:

How to Know Someone Belongs in Your Family

She likes horses.


She responds favorably to her first doughnut.

She enjoys a good story...

...to the extent that she puts her feet on the table.

Updated 11/29/20:  She knows how to hide a body.

You're in, Nova B.

Happy Tiny Finale Saturday, Team D!

Today's Blooms

From Melanie's apparently purple-themed backyard





No comments:

Post a Comment