Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Pinky Promise (CA18_17)

Brain cancer is...

...not finished with Fawnskin. 

We  took one final walk through the forest and talked about what we want to do next up here.  We pink promised:  More Big Bear adventures to come.

Until then: The eagle cam gave me an idea.  Here’s where I have my coffee each morning:

I need a Fawnskin Coffee Cam so I can enjoy the forest no matter where I am.  Great idea, right? 

Here is a 16-second preview of likely footage from the Fawnskin Coffee Cam. (Make sure your speaker is turned up.)



Not much action, right?  My point exactly.

We have lots of great reasons to come down the mountain.  Reason #1:  Surprise lunch with Alex today!   We look forward to all the subsequent reasons as well.

Thanks for enjoying a great trip with us!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment