Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Print lives.

Brain cancer is...

 ...finished writing lunch love notes for several months.

Darrell packed me a lunch for yesterday's presentation day, but I had no time to eat it.  Thus I did not find my love note until I unpacked my bag today. 

Above you see the final lunch love note for the 2018-2019 academic year.  I call it mega note. 

One famed Darrell saying is, "print is dead."  He's been saying it for approximately 25 years.  However, mega note disproves his hypothesis.  Print lives. 

Also design lives.  Darrell actively made design choices to convey the significance of yesterday's events. He chose mega note, as you see, above.

Need some perspective?  Here is mega note snuggling in with its sibling Fall 2018 lunch love notes.

Print lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment