Saturday, December 1, 2018

We Love Our New Pitbull.

Brain cancer is...

 ...not just bald.  Slick bald.

Wow!  Our new Pitbull shaver sliced the shave time of the array change in half.  As I finished up, Darrell exclaimed, "Already??"

You can see, above, just how precisely the shaver heads conform to Darrell's skull.  Darrell's scalp has never felt totally smooth after I shaved it.  Today it did.  Who knew that it was possible with an electric razor?

I know my enthusiasm is bordering on odd.  But I can't stop just yet.  This shaver really changed our expectations of what an electric razor can do.  Great design (above), great performance, and also great little bath procedure afterwards.  Here's the shaver bath video:


I checked out the reviews on Amazon, wondering what other people thought.  It seems that other people also like the design and get a close shave but that sometimes the blades come apart prematurely and sometimes the battery dies very quickly.

For today, Pitbull, you performed with aplomb.  Well done, little doggy!

Happy December, Friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment