Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Funday

Brain cancer is...

...having a great day.

Sometimes it's what doesn't happen that makes our day great. 

I put on my workout clothes this morning and headed up to our bird/coffee party.  I was still on my first cup when Darrell took a pen to our daily list and crossed off "workout."  Yusss! I should have known it was going to be a great day!

I totally buy his argument that we need a recovery day after yesterday's hike.  Now, about tomorrow's list...

Above you see one fun thing today:  Our brunch to honor Zachary's birthday.  Fresh eggs courtesy LuAnn.  Coffee cake fixings courtesy Christine.

More fun:  Curt, the official Team D Space Station Spotter, sent this news: The International Space Station is visible again today.  Thanks, Super C! Here are the details:

(SpotTheStation) Time: Sun Jan 17 6:08 PM, Visible: 5 min, Max Height: 58 degrees, Appears: SSW, Disappears: ENE
 
 (PS., We will also stay tuned for your video.)

What a great day!
 
Today's Bloom 




No comments:

Post a Comment