Saturday, July 22, 2017

Handy AND Humorous

Brain cancer is...

...handy and humorous.

When we walked through the California Native Garden at Craig Park today, Darrell was bothered that many of the rocks bordering the pathways were out of place.  He is rectifying that situation, above. 

As he worked, Darrell muttered, "Keeping this place in shape is a full time job!"

He's handy and humorous:  An unbeatable combination.

Among many other successes, Darrell also helped me finish hanging the Nevelson-inspired Identity Assemblage today. 


Zachary says the assemblage is epic.  We concur.

We hope you had an epic Saturday.



2 comments:

  1. I love Darrell and his humor! This one made me LOL. Actually, I LOVE ALL the Guillaumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes me LOL every day! I can't write his quips down fast enough. Glad you enjoy his humor. It makes every day good...as does good friends!

    ReplyDelete