Thursday, July 13, 2017

Still Smiling

Brain cancer is...

...still smiling.

We had the privilege of photographing this not-often seen blue heron up close at the park this morning.
 And then it flew away.

But why?  Could it be...this man behind the trees...

...urging me ever closer?  Darrell, can you say, "flight zone"?

Both the blue heron and Darrell's antics (again!) had us smiling. 

With Darrell's support, I spent the day at our Science/Art camp for children working on honing their academic English skills (the ELD camp we've mentioned).  You see, below, that I smiled all day.


Bess beetles are the best
There's a reason king snakes are royals!

We are only posting pics of Andi's smiles here because we don't have permission to post the smiles that matter the most:  those of the campers.  They are making magic as researchers, scientists, and artists.

Plenty of reasons to smile here, Friends. 

Are you smiling too?

2 comments:

  1. I think Darrel should come next time! EVERYONE deserves the chance to hold a Bess beetle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the master magician, Krystal! I'm not telling Darrell he should come. Even though you speak the truth, he'll ask me to up his wages. I can't afford him! : )

    ReplyDelete