Thursday, December 3, 2020

My Husband, the Viking

Brain cancer is...


 ...working a new day job.

Today we got up early.  I heard Darrell making lots of office-type noises that made me wonder just a little but not a lot; he's a busy guy.

He came into the bedroom with a little news clipping (above).  Apparently, racial diversity in ancient DNA suggests that "Viking" is not a race but a job.  Mildly interesting at 7:30 a.m. 

Then Darrell handed me his card:


Darrell's got a new day job.  Darrell W. Guillaume, Viking.  Everyone works.  I love it.

Hope your day job is as cool as Darrell's!

Today's Blooms
We walked our neighborhood hills with Christine and saw so many pretties.

Side note:  Can you recognize the park our walk led to?
Hillcrest!  It was fun to share some of our family history at Hillcrest Park with Christine.  She remembered the "super hero posse" in one of my favorite photos, way back in spring 2016 (post here).

No comments:

Post a Comment