Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Buzzkill

Brain cancer is...

...setting up a new lawn mower, straight out of the box.

Nothing is worse than partial assembly, especially with lawn tools.  If you're like me, you are excited to get to work!  Partial assembly is a real buzzkill.  

Then, when you look at it and decide it's not straightforward and you need to get the manual out?  Double buzzkill.  

Fortunately I took it from partially assembled to fully assembled with only two parts left over...and it works!  I pitched those parts immediately.  Storing them is the garage for 10 years isn't going explain their usefulness or function, right?

Andi's Take:  Watching Darrell read a manual of any sort?  Priceless!

Today's Bloom

Surprise Onion Blossom II


It looks like the blossom is fully open today.  I'm not sure that I explained the title, "Surprise Onion."  It's "Surprise Onion" because this is the blossom from the green onions that we planted on April 2 (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment