Monday, July 6, 2020

Optune News


Readers' Note:  Darrell's back at blogging work here.

Brain cancer is...

 

...now utilizing "MyLink" with my Optune unit.

I know my Optune monthly usage percentages because Novocure monitors every patient's usage.  Via the UPS, I send my "used" unit back with full usage data to the Novocure analysts who calculate usage, and they send me a "new" unit each month.   
Today I got MyLink, above, the machine near the top of the screen with the green light.  It's connected by cable to the Optune unit, also with green lights.
Using MyLink, Novocure can monitor my usage rate remotely when I upload data.  We are part of a test program, and we are expected to upload data twice a week during the trial phase.   Data uploads will eventually go to once a month.  We won't need to send machines back and forth.  Also, the new units make different alarms to note different issues.  Here's to progress!!
Here's to all of you linking up too, Team D!
Today's Bloom
Backyard Purple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment