Monday, September 14, 2020

Hey Wait. Today is MONDAY?

 Brain cancer is...

 ...raising our expectations.

Sure, there was the intellectual knowledge that yesterday was Sunday.  But when we woke up today and discovered that we worked through the entire weekend?

No more mini dates.  Time to elevate expectations.

We agreed that, after my class today, we each would choose one thing we wanted to do.  I have been so sedentary that I chose two hours of hard yard work.  Above you see Darrell supervising.  Here's the before and after pictures for my first project:

My whole body said, "Thank you, Andi, for getting us out of that chair."  (Yes, my body speaks to me as a plural noun, "us.")
 
Darrell chose Twisted Vine for dinner:
 
It was great to be back there.  Also great?  It looks like we're storming the castle.

If your Monday met your expectations, Friends, maybe it's time to raise those expectations?

Silly mini dates!

Today's Blooms
 
 Another great thing about yard work?  Meeting new succulent blooms in the yard!






No comments:

Post a Comment