Tuesday, August 18, 2020

"I Don't Like My Pants."

 Brain cancer is...

 ...pretty clear about the pants.

Darrell's MRI was this morning.  The pants pretty much set the stage for our day.

We both had tough nights last night.  In Darrell's dreams, he couldn't manage masks, distancing, and driving in our own car all at the same time.  In my dreams, I lost Darrell in the desert somewhere and had to admit it to myself.

Fortunately, the scan process was very smooth.  Thanks for your good wishes and prayers.

We still don't have the radiologist's report.  And we had to change the face-to-face doctors' appointments we scheduled four long months ago to telehealth appointments.  And we don't have an upload link to get the scan images to UCLA yet.  

We do not like our pants.

Fortunately that's our biggest problem today.

Team D., we'd like you to know that your pants look fabulous!
 
Today's Bloom 
 
Ryan and Charlene grew this beauty with their other sunflowers. Wow!
 Always be yellow.  Unless you can be red.  Then be red.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pants! Keep on dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the pants. Very slenderizing! Kind of more like shorts.

    ReplyDelete