Monday, August 31, 2020

Birthday Month, We Salute You!

Brain cancer is...


 ...reflecting on a wholly successful birthday month.

As you see, above, nothing has changed much since yesterday.  Darrell does come inside sometimes, once he's assured that all is well with the ocean.

I taught this morning.
Not a bad commute.  Not a bad view from my classroom.  Also good:  Afterwards, Darrell exclaimed, "I have never seen you teach before!"  He was genuinely proud of me.  That's something, coming from a prof who changed lives for his whole career.  

At lunch, Darrell announced how he'd like to spend Birthday Month Day 31:  Walking zero miles.  Eating more great food. Appreciating our room.  Here are 11 seconds of the day:
And here's dinner:


Mission accomplished.  
 
Birthday Month, We salute you! 
 
Today's Blooms
 
I love Roene's take on these berries:
She calls them the plant's jewels for birds.  What a nice thought.
 
And LuAnn continues to grow orchids like no one else:

 

She said its common name is "baby kisses."  I'll take three please.

No comments:

Post a Comment